Western Massachusetts Firm Provides Valuable Counsel
Springfield attorneys advise in personal injury, family law and bankruptcy matters
Ford, Quinn & Associates Law Firm in Springfield maximizes your chances of getting a favorable outcome to your case. Our attorneys handle personal injury matters, such as those involving dog bites, vehicle accidents and traumatic brain injuries. If you were hurt on the job, our work injury attorneys can help you get workers’ compensation and, if your injuries require it, additional compensation from your employer. If you are having trouble getting Social Security Disability benefits, our lawyers can help with that too, beginning with the application process. We also handle divorce, child support, visitation and asset division issues, as well as other family law matters. Finally, if one of these issues or another matter, such as a sudden illness, causes you major financial trouble, we can explore your options regarding bankruptcy and even stop any creditor harassment.
Western Massachusetts firm gives personalized attention to every case
We want to create lasting relationships with our clients and have a reputation in the community for being able to create strategies that result in the best possible outcomes. We are known for our:
- Dedication to protecting clients’ rights — Our firm protects your interests and ensures that your rights are not violated, regardless of the type of case you have.
- Compassion — We care about our clients. You are not just another case number. We take the time to listen to your issues and to come up with a viable strategy.
- Skilled legal representation — Our staff is skilled in helping us prepare your case for hearings, negotiations and trials. Mediation, arbitration and even private settlement negotiations are events where the whole office works together. Along with our paralegal, claims examiner and legal administrator, we bring our skilled legal representation to the table at all times.
When you need quality representation at a reasonable cost, you can rely on Ford, Quinn & Associates Law Firm.
Springfield attorneys dedicated to protecting your rights
Our firm provides legal support in these areas:
- Personal injury — Personal injury covers many different types of cases, including auto accidents, slip and fall incidents, dog bites and premises liability. Our firm has extensive experience in these areas and is able to accurately assess the compensation you are entitled to.
- Bankruptcy — If something has happened to cause you financial strife, you may be considering bankruptcy. Depending on your current income and assets, we will help you decide between Chapter 7 liquidation or Chapter 13 reorganization. Our bankruptcy attorneys will assess your situation and advise you which type of bankruptcy is best for you.
- Social Security Disability — Our Social Security Disability attorneys will help you get the benefits you are entitled to when an injury or illness leaves you unable to work. Many initial applications are denied, but we can assist with appeals.
- Family law — If you plan on filing for divorce or have been served with divorce papers, you should retain a highly qualified divorce attorney. Some family law matters can be settled out of court, which is less stressful to the parents and children.
- Wills — No matter what age you are, it is important to have a will. With wills, individuals can pass on more of their assets to their children or other heirs.
Our firm provides personalized attention to each case in all of these areas.
Contact a Western Massachusetts litigation attorney
When you need an attorney who cares about you as an individual, contact Ford, Quinn & Associates Law Firm for a free consultation by calling 413-561-7581 or by contacting us online.