Experienced Springfield Lawyers Seek Recovery for Victims of Dog Bites
Massachusetts attorneys provide skilled representation when animals attack
Dog bites can occur without warning, causing severe physical and emotional damage. These attacks might even create a risk of disease or infection. At Ford, Quinn & Associates Law Firm in Springfield we treat dog-bite cases with the seriousness they deserve. Our attorneys understand the relevant law and the standards of care that pet owners must observe. If you have been hurt after being bitten by a dog or another type of pet, prompt legal advice can give you the best chance of obtaining fair compensation.
Knowledgeable advocates advise clients on pet owner liability issues
From the moment we take your case, we perform a complete investigation of the incident to determine where the legal responsibility lies. This can include an analysis of:
- The pet’s history of attacks on people and other animals
- Failure of the owner to use proper safeguards such as leashes and muzzles
- Awareness of the specific dog breed’s tendencies toward aggression
- Mistreatment of the animal by the owner as a possible cause for its behavior
- Commands given or not given by the owner during the attack
Our experienced lawyers will develop a complete narrative to give you the strongest chance of winning a favorable result in court or through a settlement.
Law firm working to obtain full compensation for the harm caused by dog bites
For many years, we have helped provide financial relief to dog-bite victims. Depending on the specific circumstances, we can help you pursue:
- Reimbursement for past and future medical expenses
- Compensation for lost wages
- Damages for pain and suffering
- Payment for expenses associated with the injury
We understand how overwhelming it can be to recover from the harm of a serious dog bite and advocate for a resolution that covers each aspect of that harm.